Viewed 0 times
Address: Chrighton Castle Bnd Pflugerville, TX 78660
Register For More Details
|Price per sqft
||Days on market
Pflugerville Home Search MLS Description
Chrighton Castle Bnd Pflugerville, TX 78660 is a N/A bed, 2 bath that was built in 2007 and has been on the market for 1054 days. This Pflugerville MLS listing is in the neighborhood in Pflugerville, Texas.
This property is a Notice of Foreclosure Sale. A notice was filed at the recorder's office by the lender's attorney signifying a public auction. This 2452 square foot property has 0 bedroom(s) and 2 bath(s). The estimated bid amount is $218,549.00. This property will be auctioned at public sale on Tuesday, May 01, 2012. To access more extensive information on this property click the 'more property detail' link below. You will need to register for full access. Information listed with each property including estimated loan balance is derived from sources deemed accurate but we do not guarantee the accuracy of such information. Please consult all relevant title documents prior to purchase. PropertyMaps.com is happy to provide Pflugerville real estate for sale on the web.
Check out the crime, weather, business information for Pflugerville, TX 78660
This property is in the Notice of Trustee Sale phase of the Foreclosure process (highlighted in red).
- Day 1: Notice of Default (NOD) recorded. The defaulting property owner has 3 calendar months to cure, or payback the default amount, either by paying off the lien, or by negotiating a payment plan
- Within 10 days: Notice of Default mailed.
- Within 1 month: Notice of Default mailed.
- 3 Months Later: Trustee schedules a Trustee's Sale (auction).
- 21 days later: On the date of sale, trustee sells the property to the highest bidder. This sale is usually held at the trustee’s office, or at the County Courthouse (call trustee for updates on time, date, place).
Foreclosure Status Glossary
- Notice of Default (NOD): The initial document (non-judicial) filed by a trustee that starts the foreclosure process, usually after the occurrence of a default under the deed of trust, or mortgage. Both LIS and NOD are part of the PRE-foreclosure process.
- Lis Penden (LIS): Notification of pending lawsuit. The initial document (judicial) filed by an attorney or trustee that starts the foreclosure process after the occurrence of default under the deed of trust or mortgage. Both LIS and NOD are part of the PRE-foreclosure process.
- Notice of Trustee’s Sale (NTS): A filing by notice announcing a public auction.
- Notice (Judgment) of Foreclosure Sale (NFS): An order signed by a judge, directing a “Notice of Sale” be published and that a referee (trustee) sell the property at public auction.
- Real Estate Owned (REO): “Real Estate Owned” by the lender; the final step in foreclosure process. This document conveys property ownership back to lender.
Listing provided by:
Search over 1 million properties across the country FREE for one week
- Find Great Deals on foreclosure properties
- Save 20 to 50% on your next home
- Deal directly with the Sellers