Programming: J2ME Programmer
- Undergraduate degree in computer science or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 3 years Object Oriented programming experience.
- No less than 3 years experience programming with Java.
- Minimum 1 year experience developing in a Unix or Linux Environment.
- No less than 1 year experience with J2ME.
- Experience with application development across several mobile devices and carriers.
- Knowledge of back-end software technologies: Linux, J2EE, Servlets, and MySQL.
- Experience with J2ME and memory/performance restrictions.
- Experience developing WAP applications using WML or XHTML.
- Experience with REST/SOAP and XML.
- Experience with GPS or precision navigation.
- GPS Protocols / NMEA Sentences
- Object Oriented Programming
- WAP, XHTML, WML
- Windows Mobile Development
- Knowledge of Cartography
- Experience with Google Maps API
If you think you have what it takes, please submit your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, please use the contact form below: